Tuesday, August 04, 2009

And this is Enzo

Dogs are fascinating creatures. Or at least men have made them out to be, because they say dogs are loyal and that is despite the number of ass they sniff and do people actually realize how promiscuous dogs are?

That said, I’ve always been a huge dog lover. I hate Chihuahua’s because if they had shorter legs, they could pass of as a rat, but generally I love dogs. I don’t know why I do because I’ve actually never had a good experience with them.

When I was 7, my neighbour’s dog ran out of the house when we were playing by the road. I was always good at running but my sister shouted out to me.

“Don’t run! The dog will chase you!”

I was 7, my sister was 8 and I trusted in her worldly wisdom. I stopped, she continued running, along with all the other kids. I had to get 4 stitches on the arm 2 hours later. Till this day I still wondered why I actually believed her.

Just over the week, Poca got a new Golden Retriever puppy that she named him, Enzo and he is the coolest puppy ever. He loves licking, nibbling and resting on boobs. He hates to be put in a box – I relate to that metaphorically -, he eats, sleeps and pees consistently and he whines when he doesn’t get attention. He sounds exactly like me already.

I’ve always known that it takes a lot of time and commitment to raise a dog, or if you are living in my house, consent from my dad, because I don’t think I know anyone who detest animals more than my dad. When he first saw Enzo, he was staring at him with so much contempt; I thought my dad perhaps thought Enzo was a bear or a porcupine.

I don’t know much about puppies, but Enzo pees like he is trying to turn my front porch into a lake. Which was why we were worried to have him sleep in my room because pee on my parquet floor is hardly amusing. I also didn’t want him to be left at the porch because my neighbours are Chinese nationals and people eat dogs there like it is french fries.

The amazing thing was that for the entirety that we had him in the room, he never once peed. He chewed on my cable wires a lot but he didn’t pee. He also chewed on my pants and bed sheet, but he didn’t pee, which is a merit by itself.

Maybe he knew the consequences of it. Every time he chewed on our fingers, we would flick his mouth so I think at 3 months old, he knew that we were going to castrate him if he peed in my room. He is one amazing dog who cherishes his penis.

And so my chapter with him begins..

6 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous warmsocks said...

Having a dog for people like us is always life changing- I just got myself one too- now I find myself headed home early even during a night out, because Furball just hates being alone at home.
Sad, but true.

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous warmsocks said...

Having a dog for people like us is always life changing- I just got myself one too- now I find myself headed home early even during a night out, because Furball just hates being alone at home.
Sad, but true.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, tiffany jewelry, michael kors, michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, burberry outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, nike air max, nike free, longchamp, replica watches, nike air max, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, louis vuitton

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

nike outlet store
true religion canada
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton handbags outlet
timberland shoes
michael kors handbags outlet
chanel outlet store
ray-ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
belstaff outlet
1128minko

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

bears jerseys
browns jerseys
michael kors handbags outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags online
nhl jerseys
hugo boss sale
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
2017.3.12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home