Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A TIME TO THINK - Lesson 1: Never Doubt Yourself

Some finer points to learn in the fishing trade. Lessons from the crypt which I have painfully come to learn over the years. And how better to share them, then to narrate to you in story telling, a page from my "oh damn" series of my life.

Lesson 1: Never doubt yourself

I have to dedicate this lesson to all the self doubting, soul searching, what-the-fuck-was-i-thinking fishermen out there. This lesson is courtesy of my good friend- Lee. Now a brief intro for him. Lee is the kind of guy who thinks nothing good ever happens to him, so when free pussies give a subtle hint of interest, his self defence mechanisms go off on a full alert and he begins reasoning and evaluating the universal probability of "why me?"

And by the time he gets to the "oh yes.. it could be me" the pussies are gone and he can move straight on (do not pass Go do not collect 200) to "damn, WTF! It WAS me!" For Lee, the girls need to spell out "I WANT TO FUCK YOU" before he registers that and realise that he is actually attractive and that some girls do dig him.

This is what happened. We were at a club some years back when we saw these two hot girls. One of them was a Lian-ish, petite, long blondish rebonded hair and the other was this really pretty exotic looking chick. I was so into the exotic babe. Lee couldn't be bothered to choose.. he was happy with any. So I made some eye contact, smiled and that was it. We left.

Once outside, I spotted them and drove over to where they were standing. I must have had a balls implant that day (really.. but I think it was just Mr Walker kicking up a gear) cos I pulled over and asked where they were heading. I totally ignored their destination and suggested supper instead.

They had to discuss something so I turned to see the absolute stunned face of Lee, who's blank face of shock I made out to be.. "what the fuck dude!?" but I also saw the underlining "oh man, you are the greatest.. thank you.." Cut the story short, the chicks boarded my car and we headed for a bite.

With supper over and the cordial conversations subsided. I pulled Lee aside and checked with him in case there was a shared interest, which was not always a good thing in this line.

Me: "So who do u want? the blonde or the exotic?"
Lee: "Doesn't matter to me, anyone is good "
Me: "Good! Cos I only want the exotic"

It was settled. No one was fighting over anyone tonight. Now how was I to propose the night activity. I was a novice and I totally screwed up and we ended up just sending them back. They got my number and that was it. No good night kiss, not night cap.

So we drove back and a call came in. Exotic called and she wanted to tell me that blondie is interested in Lee. I passed the phone to Lee and he just went, "huh, are you sure its me?" blah blah blah.. the night ended for him cos I was sending him home.

My phone rang again. Exotic wanted to meet me cos she couldn't sleep and my immediate answer to it was "pick you at the same place?". HOHO... Lee was regretting. Still in some doubt if blondie was really interested in him or that the friend did a mix up. In any case, no pussy.

The moral? Never give up a pussy for a self doubt, cos regret goes well with the right hand.

4 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg boots uk, converse outlet, lancel, gucci, swarovski crystal, hollister, barbour, moncler, nike air max, canada goose outlet, links of london, ugg pas cher, converse, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, barbour jackets, pandora charms, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, pandora jewelry, vans, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, swarovski, canada goose uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, karen millen, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online, montre pas cher, michael kors handbags, supra shoes, toms shoes, wedding dresses, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

christian louboutin outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
cheap true religion jeans
air jordan
ralph lauren polo shirts
chrome hearts online
Michael Kors Handbags
jordans for cheap
Cheap Jordans For Sale
Cheap Jordans For Sale
ralph lauren uk
michael kors outlet
kobe basketball shoes
tiffany online
michael kors outlet
tiffany online
michael kors outlet
cheap authentic jordans
http://www.cheapairjordan.us
jordan retro
tiffany and co
michael kors handbags
cheap true religion
fitflops outlet
basketball shoes
fitflop sandals

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160425
louboutin shoes
kate spade handbags
nfl jerseys
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
celine bags
cheap jordans
nfl jerseys
coach outlet store online clearances
rolex watches
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
gucci handbags
coach factory outlet
nike free uk
oakley sunglasses
jordan 3 powder blue
ray ban sunglasses
adidas factory outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
timberlands
asics shoes for men
michael kors
nike air max
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade handbags
abercrombie outlet
louis vuitton
ugg boots
michael kors outlet online
burberry outlet online
coach outlet
coach outlet
adidas running shoes
replica rolex watches
kobe 8
abercrombie and fitch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home