Monday, October 05, 2009

Cramps The Way

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m plagued with a periodic bout of cramps. And last I checked, I had a fully functional penis – except when I have one too many rounds of vodka, or in the face of obesity.

Just last Thursday I was crippled by this radiating pain. A variation of contractions and pulls that for an instant I thought I was growing a vagina. My stomach was cramping so badly, I could hardly do a decent strut to the washroom, where I diligently put the seat covers down before I sat there clutching my stomach in pain. Yes, hygiene is only neglected with inebriation.

It was horrible, but it was also something that I’ve been used to, because this cramp ordeal does have a rather good recurrence frequency with me.

So there I sat at the club, almost sprawled out on the couch. My back slouched comfortably enough to distract the pain and graciously enough so that I didn’t look like I just came out of a backbone removal operation.

I was in so much pain I would have killed for marijuana. It was like being hit by a bus, then ran over by its wheels, then have every alighting passenger step on you. It was tragic, so much so that I would have made a Cambodian kid who lost his leg in a mine field look less worthy of your sympathy.

The hardest part was actually convincing people that I was having cramps, because somehow, people generally tend to think cramps is only a medical symptom isolated in the X chromosome, like excessive shopping, nagging and mood swings.

They: “Why? That time of the month? Haha.”

Yea well, if I wasn’t truly in that much pain, I would have appreciated that cliché humour. The good thing is that no one is funny when I am in pain, because I can’t imagine laughing during cramps. I might tear an appendix or shit my pants uncontrollably, or I might even throw a punch.

Poca was slightly amused because there I was curled up in pain, and bitching incessantly about cramps in the most ironical fashion since Michael Jackson decided to cure racism by turning white.

9 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IBS - Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Go check it out.

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no such word as "ironical". Try "ironic".

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger dsafdsa said...

Ohai Rhys Poi Kok How aka SibehSian.

Evidences:

His wife Fei Zi's blog:
http://dreamspaper.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_archive.html

Doesn't the reason look familiar? OH!
http://sibehsibehsian.blogspot.com/2006/12/long-and-short-about-my-reason-for.html


His friends:
http://xinful.org/2006/01/27/a-liquid-meeting-at-the-liquid-kitchen/

And wedding blog:
http://flyingbarney.blogspot.com/

Wow so the SibehSian we know was on hiatus for so long because he's been busy MARRYING. lol.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

is it appendicitis?

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Rambling Alcoholic said...

u should go see a doc. could be many things. u could be misinterpreting an ulcer for cramps.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to scare you but I think you should see a doctor. I used to think it was cramps or stomach ulcers from excessive drinking when I had them. Well, let us just say I had the shock of my life after my doctor's diagnosis. And now I can't even enjoy or touch any alcohol anymore.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg boots uk, converse outlet, lancel, gucci, swarovski crystal, hollister, barbour, moncler, nike air max, canada goose outlet, links of london, ugg pas cher, converse, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, barbour jackets, pandora charms, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, pandora jewelry, vans, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, swarovski, canada goose uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, karen millen, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online, montre pas cher, michael kors handbags, supra shoes, toms shoes, wedding dresses, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20170828
north face jackets
coach factory outlet
nike outlet
true religion
ugg boots
nfl jerseys
nfl jerseys
birkenstock sandals
moncler jacket
uggs outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home