Saturday, December 23, 2006

Butterfly Does Selective Hearing

I appreciate you guys sending me emails, especially the ones chastising my lifestyle. It's a good reason for me to laugh at how myopic and blind to changes in our societal structures and mentality you really are. You are still living in an institution lag where you believe life should be about smelling flowers and clubbing is for the wild and amoralist.

While I generally do not wish to post your emails, this one is pretty amusing, yet subtly spot on.
And I'll highlight what selective hearing is..

Verbatim,

"Hi Butterfly..

Jus tot I'll drop u an email to say HI. So 'HI!'

I've been following ur blog since last year when one of my friend sent me a link to your blog. I immediately recognise u from the hair. Ur quite a prominent figure in school and tho I don't think ur that cute, ur actually eye candy for a few people I know. It's the hair I think, so pls don't get too swell headed. = )

I'm not writng this cos I'm interested in you or anything but solely as a fan of ur writng. U hv a quite a flair for writng and it's a hilarious read. Quite addictive to be honest and one of the more interesting local blogs that I've read. Ur quite an interesting character altho I believe that ur not as bad as u like to portray urself as. Hv some love for urself! Initially I was quite offended by some of ur post but after reading most of ur posts, I realised ur subtly making fun of urself as well tho many might not realize. I like hw u write everythng so matter of factly and ur honesty abt stuff and I agree with u on some of the things u wrote abt people, esp the one abt people who cant dance.

What I really wanna say is that, I have this strange feeling that ur doing what u do as a front. I don't knw u personally so I shan't comment on yr reason for living yr life so frivilously. I'm curious abt the real u. Who u really are when ur not living up to ur reputation and what made u this way. I'm sure yr readers wanna knw this too right?"


Ok. Read the highlighted portions only now and that's how your email should have been. Yes it's twisted, but read only the good stuff people, that's why you're reading me.

EDIT: I've put up my X'mas wish list, here.

8 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

hahahah can't help but to agree... pple subconciously do like u that's why they read your writings.

and they just hate to admit it. *evil grin*

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said...

Haha. Some people take everything you write at face value. If it was really written plain vanilla what would be the fun in that? Besides, your friends will know you and the so called "real you".

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Interesting hor this person...

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, tiffany jewelry, michael kors, michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, burberry outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, nike air max, nike free, longchamp, replica watches, nike air max, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, louis vuitton

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger xjd7410@gmail.com said...

ray ban sunglasses
tods shoes
louis vuitton outlet
kobe shoes 11
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
marc jacobs
cheap jordans
gucci outlet
louis vuitton
cheap oakleys
ray bans
coach outlet store online
jordan 3 infrared
michael kors outlet
tods outlet
louis vuitton bags
toms outlet
adidas ultra boost
nike sb shoes
michael kors handbags
jordans
christian louboutin shoes
louis vuitton handbags
adidas trainers
abercrombie & fitch
pandora jewelry
coach outlet store online
polo ralph lauren
christian louboutin outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
air jordans
adidas shoes
hollister clothing
ray bans
cartier watches
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan 8s
2016.7.11haungqin

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

new york knicks
los angeles lakers
michael kors handbags outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
the north face outlet
replica watches
true religion jeans
san antonio spurs
michael kors handbags outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
2017.3.12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home