Friday, June 04, 2010

June Is For Change

June is going to be a first of many sorts for me and hopefully it heralds for changes to come - largely positive I hope because fate seems less cruel to me these days.

Fot starts, there is the Sg Blog Awards and I'm actually one of the finalist. That says alot because I sense a paradigm shift in conservatism in Singapore because for a blog like mine - crude, explicit but funny nonetheless - to be recognised in a mainstream media, it shows the maturing of society and also the due credit to literary merits, ME.

That's a long way from 3 years back when I was supposed to do something for Channel News Asia and they wanted me to tone down on my style and it culminated in, "Singapore is not ready for him".

I would rally you to vote for me simply because it's time for you to give back, after years of tickling you with tales of decadence, inebriation and disaster dates, it's time for you to show your appreciation. That includes all of you who have bought me beers or given me lap dances.

It's increasingly hard for me to keep up with new stories and even more so this month because in 7 hours, I will be boarding a flight to New York for the month and last I heard, data charges cost an arm and leg and a Ferrari steering wheel.

New York, ahh yes, the Big Apple, the home of Carrie, of high fashion, endless shopping, great food, hopefully cheap alcohol and the promise land of the vicarious TV addicts. So how will Butterfly, your self destructive, tequila shooting, toilet hugging, free puking, party addict fit into Manhattan's finest?

I have no idea, but I'm sure there will be stories about it...

Well, the only thing worse than getting drunk and thrown out the club there, is getting mugged while sober at a back alley. Can't be that bad I suppose..

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, tiffany jewelry, michael kors, michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, burberry outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, nike air max, nike free, longchamp, replica watches, nike air max, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, louis vuitton

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home