Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Surviving Orchard Towers

Where Florida has Disneyland, Paris the Eifel Tower and Japan the Para Para machines, Singapore has Orchard Towers. Think of it as our perennial winter wonderland, a vortex that just intoxicates you with the scent of vice, that you slowly find yourself faced with an addiction.

They call it the ‘Four Floors of Whores’, Singapore’s dark underbelly situated just at the fringe of Singapore’s famed shopping district. This incidental hub of vice has been the silent playground for the lonely accidental tourist and curious young men.

Beyond the squalor of pervasion, perfumed and sustained by the foreign sex workers, Orchard Towers is beyond just a carnal circus of travesty and a looking glass into the world of transsexualism. For the untrained and misinformed, this would eventually be a slaughter house for the clueless foreigners and locals alike. Who better to cleave the knives over your heads than the Ladyboys?

Thankfully for you, you have me and a guide on how to milk this place for everything it is worth. I give you, the guide on surviving Orchard Towers.

If you think this place is the congregation of filth and decadence, then you are probably right. I can’t deny that despite my growing approbation for the place. I am a sociologist by major and thus, it’s the underlying mechanics which governs the place that intrigues me, and maybe the occasional bar top dancing.

While I cannot deconstruct this shrine of lubricity and profligacy, I will offer you a look at humanity behind the masquerade of madness. Or maybe not.

Warning: Long entry ahead.

1. Ladyboys

If Orchard Towers ever decided to host the SEA games and needed a mascot, it would be a Transsexual in thongs holding a plank card that says, “I love you long time” and fine prints that read, “You, me, hotel, 100 baht”.

Nothing defines Orchard Towers better than our Thai imported Ladyboys, and if you collectively put them together, you would have enough silicon to qualify as a natural resource.

Ladyboys are also one of the funniest people to talk to if you do not have homophobic inhibitions or moral stamps to abide by. Beneath those mountains of silicon, endless legs and waist that will put anorexia to shame, are very real people with emotions, and a huge appetite for sex.

For nostalgic sake, here’s my Ladyboy test.

2. Racial Composition

All Orchard Towers needs is a front door security and you’d think you walked into a South East Asian embassy. While Thais make up the vast majority, you can also find Philippinoes, Indonesians, Viets and the occasional Malaysians. They all just need to wear soccer jerseys and you’d have yourself the Tiger Cup semi finals.

3. Tipping

While direct monetary tipping is not blatantly practiced, women working at the club earn tips through having the customer buy them a ‘ladies drink’, which are exorbitantly priced. A glass of fruit punch can cost as much as $18 and you don’t even get to keep the glass or get a complimentary handjob with it.

Buying a ladies drink is one way to keep the lady with you long enough for you to pass off as interesting enough for her to devote her next half hour sitting there with you instead of running off to the first Caucasian prey that steps through the door.

4. Club Romeo and Crazy Horse

Located on levels 3 and 4 respectively, these are the only two transsexual themed clubs. If you’ve been to Romeo enough, you’ll also realize that nothing else conceptualizes the analogy of a carousal corporeal skin fest, just short of an orgiastic coitus by the bar, or maybe there already was.

These are the flag-bearers of pruriency. Lewd, risqué and a carnal delight for the few who can swallow this magnitude of obscenity like communion on a Sunday morning. I know I can.

You have to remember that these are women with surgically constructed vaginas, with only a very small percentage of them still having waste meat hung between their thighs, but when you see the Caucasian men caress them, you actually wonder if they know what they are getting themselves into.

I once saw this Caucasian man finger one of the ladyboy’s pussy as if he had found the lost city of Atlantis. And that was in full view of everyone in the club. It’s amazing to see their face smudged with arrogance and pride. Do they even know what they just messed with?

Romeo and Crazy Horse offer us the closet substitute to the famed streets of Patpong. While you do not have side shows of women squirting goldfishes from their pussy or pulling out razor blades, you do get women (physically, not biologically speaking) dancing under neon lights with prop poles. And more often than not, you get a wardrobe malfunctions, like maybe every 10 seconds.

Personally, I prefer Romeo because my friend works there as a DJ and she spins great hard trance tracks. However, people at Crazy Horse seems so much friendlier. All the ladyboys there greet me by reaching for my crotch.

If you are a man and you really had to for some perverse reason, absolutely had to like all other normal women died of vaginal cancer, REALLY must fuck a transsexual, then you should at least know what to expect.

Disclaimer: I know this for a fact because I am very well loved by ladyboys, but largely because I did a sociological research paper on them when I was still at NUS.

Ladyboys practise discriminant pricing as if communism never existed. Mao Zhedong will flip in his grave if he ever knew this. I also generally believe this is a direct correlation to stupidity.

For starts, local men here pay anywhere between $100 - $150 for a fuck. Japanese or any other foreign Asian male would pay between $150-$200. For Americans and Europeans, the price starts from $200 and can reach as high as $400.

Did you just say, “What the fuck”? Yes, you read it right. That was my sentiments exactly. I didn’t understand why would anyone want to fuck a surgically made woman, when $150 would get you a decent girl in Geylang plus a good ass licking. Naturally, I thought this was incredulous and decided to ask my ladyboy friend on this.

Me: "Why do men want to have sex with you?"
Ladyboy: “I can suck cock better than any women.”

Best.Answer.Ever

5. The Patrons


For ladies going there, your best bet to not be mistaken for a working lady there, is to go in a track suit. Anything short enough to expose your knees is a flirt with an abstruse culture, with consequences beyond your ability to handle.

While you will not get molested, you might get harassed, but there is nothing a quick knee to the groin cannot solve.

6. The Women

While Orchard Towers is flooded with surgical vaginas, we must not discredit the other good fraction of real women who have traveled from various neighbouring countries. Some even look like they came straight from the village riding a bicycle.

I’m serious. Some of the girls look so bad, you wonder if the pub doubled up as a maid agency in the morning. Some of them have figures that would earn them as a stunt double for a Gummy Bears commercial and they have thighs so huge, you wonder if they are here to dance on poles or to kick a field goal.

Personally, I gather that the girls tend to look better the higher the bars are situated, but that’s just me. Taste is relatively subjective because I’ve seen girls, who only need to wear white with black polka dots to qualify as a cow, and yet are still being hit on by less discerning Caucasian males.

While it’s not impossible to find gorgeous women, who are actually being born with a vagina, they are few and far between. The only thing that entirely beats this in terms of rarity, are obese dancers and I wonder how they actually made it onto the plane here without being kicked in the face.

I’ve actually seen a whale working as dancer. Not impressed? These dancers have to dance on a circular table top with a steel pole in the center and to get up on the table, these women actually need a decent amount of dexterity to scale the table by mounting the chairs.

When you see how much difficulty some of the slim girls actually have doing this, you absolutely wonder how that fat fuck of a whale managed to get up without tearing a tendon or stocking, and all that while wearing heels. Impressed? I know I was. I was also convinced that, that was David Blaine in a 300 pound body suit.

7. The Clubs

While the clubs operate under a different name, they all cleave the butcher’s knife the same way when it comes to buying drinks. To begin with, the culture in all the clubs are the same. When you’ve been to one, you’ve been to all. The only breathers for novelty are the live bands and how little clothes the women wear.

There are about 3 decent joints there that are worth stealing a peek and they are spatially divided between the first, second and forth floors. There is no need to name drop. You cannot possibly miss them and it’s not like Ochard Towers is some mega mall that you will get lost in. From the front entrance, you can look up and see almost the entire place, and very often maybe a couple of panties too.

8. The Drinks

While buying drinks is a great way for you to get to know the girl, it’s not some mandate scribbled at the entrance. You don’t have to buy a drink for anyone, you just need the girl to be interested in you.

I can’t teach you on having game, because I was born able to miraculously speak Thai and they love me to bits, but I can teach you how to say ‘No’, when they try to peddle you a shot.

Girls will go round carrying a tray off Kahlua milk and tequila shots, which go for $11 per shot. Sounds reasonable? Not when you factor in that there is almost zero alcohol content in them and they have probably been diluted with tonic. If I remember my economics correctly, this is called, a Rip Off.

This is obviously made so because these drinks are meant for the ladies. And less alcohol equates to being able to drink more, which in finality rolls in the cash for the clubs. Hit the gravel and ring the buzzer, because we have a winner here and a true example of an astute business marketing, supported and made lucrative by idiots. In this case, the male population.

Usually, a simple ‘No’ will suffice, but at times when the person peddling these shots is either deaf or stupid (maybe both), because they cannot understand ‘No’ and they are not ugly enough for you to punch their face in, we need a different approach to get the answer across.

Taking that they are deaf since they cannot hear me when I say ‘No’, I generally proceed to work on a miracle, and this was an actual event,

Girl: “Buy a drink.”
Me: “How much?”
Girl: “$11.”
Me: “What? Does it come with a free handjob?”
Girl:Buy a drink.”
Me: “Ermm no thanks.”

Girl: “Buy ME a drink then?
Me:Are you crazy? I won’t even buy me a drink.”
Girl: “But you can buy me a drink.”
Me:I tell you what, I will do a trade with you. I will give you some serviettes for one glass.”
Girl: “Buy me a drink. Okay?”
Me:Do you not understand me? I will give you these napkins and throw in a few ice cubes for one glass of tequila.”
Girl: “No.”
Me: “You obviously do not understand the dynamics of a barter trade, that’s why you never progress and you are still selling shots.”

She stormed off immediately after mumbling some expletives, which I believe to be some hex. It’s a miracle, I made the deaf hear again. I am one amazing human being.

9. The Bar Fine

If you don’t know what a bar fine is, then I hope you do not have a penis, because these are important words for men, like ‘steak’, ‘soccer’ and ‘abortion’.

A bar fine is what you pay the bar to buy out a girl’s time in the bar, which means you can take them out of the club. This is applicable only to real women. You do not need to pay the bar if you are taking a ladyboy out. Hell, they will even follow you out of the place like you had a $50 bill tied to your dick, by just simply winking at them.

Yes, you can actually take some of the girls out for something as ‘low’ as S$360. Do you know how many times for this amount of money will you get your ass licked by some Chinese national? I will question your stupidity on this but some people actually do. Morons.

If you really want to take them out, just wait till the bar closes and you can use that money to impress her by buying 50 Sausage McMuffins for breakfast.

10. Love

If you lose your heart there, you’d also probably lose half your pay cheque and brains. Just so long as you are fucking a real woman while doing the above, I will generally try not to laugh at you.

If someone tells you they love you and you feel like you might feel the same way, you might want to check with me if she’s told me the same things before.

While Orchard Towers serves as a sanctuary for the sexually deviant, there are places in there, which serve up a fest of disguised decency. It really isn’t that bad when you’ve been properly orientated. Remember, you can keep your dick out, just as long as your brain can co-function with an erection.

69 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger The Horny Bitch said...

This is a bloody good guide for the Horny bastards out there.. haha

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Ecstasy said...

Probably just helped up their revenues by a few % with this post.

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous sasky said...

Dude.. Like.. everywhere was CLOSED tonight!! Crazy horse was pretty much empty. Romeo was closed. (Din know u hung out there too... will explain more)And naughty girl... err.. had the best music. But i got sick of getting leered at by ang moh men we decided to heave ho.

All the Ktv's closed early cos it was the 2nd day of CNY la. -_-

just came back... *yawn*

xx
sara

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous bluwie said...

Your English's so good. how did you learn to write like that?

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous ahseng said...

this is super hilarious hahahah

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous stogie said...

Great read... and big words too! Glad I read this before my brains were fried by OT!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Dick Rick said...

Good description but 100 baht happens to be just $4.
The lady drinks are S$22 at either club and there's no such thing as a bar fine. The"girls" may try their luck in asking for extra and saying it's a bar fine but that's a load of bullshit.
Other than that pretty accurate.
Cheers

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mate,
I think you got it all mixed up firstly about thai bhats in Singapore, and Bar fine is in Bangkok and not in Singapore. Pls get it right. Other than that you were great in your discreptions.Good Luck to you.
Jj

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger The Butterfly said...

1. 100baht is a figurative statement to begin with.

2. There is a bar fine in Singapore for the performers - REAL STAGE PERFORMERS for one of the club. Go ask the boss.

3. The lady drinks (Shots) cost $11or $12 (if they've increased) per shot at Top 5.

So before you people tell me to get it right, READ properly and then go check out the place.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous K said...

Dude, you can seriously write some good funny shit.. =) cheers

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Shyam said...

Hey What a well written blog, just the right guide i need for Orchard Towers[- Thanks. Butterfly, I really found your blog funny like hell ! Keep up the great work, and I have bookedmarked your site for future visits!! Cheers!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger beok said...

Col, very very cool description !! Can you do a similar review on The Paramount or should we leave that as a surprise package?? Christmas Eve will never be the same again after spending most of the last one on the lower levels in the tower :-))

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am indonesian, next week i will go to singapore, and i heared from my friend, there are some thai girls who live in hotels and waiting customer, and he said we can see that girls picture on internet, do you guys know the links of that site? please help me, thx

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger aru said...

I am an expat living in Sing, first I must commend you on the perfect linguistic skills in developing a masterpeice of an article. Second, your humour is FANTASTIC. The description for OT is apt. im a fan of your writing

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretentious shite. While the information hidden in this over flowery prose was useful, i think you should take the dictionary out of your ass.

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Asian I do think i can differentiate the difference between a lady and a ladyboy. I've been to crazy horse I swear there are quite a few good looking GIRLS in there. But I don't know, are my eyes fooling me, please do clarify?

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant guide, had me laughing out loud several times. Well done.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger j said...

hello,

got a question; is there a website or something like a "callgirl-guide" (real contacts, no phonesex etc.), for singapore ?

something like this : www.rote-laterne.de (we have this one in germany).

i appreciate any information > eastblock73@gmail.com

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been to OT? Ever? Recently?

There are plenty of "natural" girls, even in Romeo & Crazy Horse.

I have never seen a post-op in OT; if they are there, they are not the majority (and, fyi, you can tell the difference visibly (those huge scars are *always* there) and by the fact that they do not (cannot) naturally lubricate).

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger dave dagar said...

hey can anyone advise me why the russian girls at TOP 5 refuse to come with u even tough your ready to pay them? they just ask u to buy a drink for them...is there any particular reason? please advise

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was literally there this morning scoping the place out. Saw Crazy Horse and Romeo and will definitely be going back, the only problem is i'm caucasian and pretty fucking broke so the expensive pricing for me would probably turn me away. :(

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah!! this is the fucking truth about the fucking orchard tower.....make your dick hot and big...not your mind and life

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger deyan said...

Guys, I lived 3 years in Singapore until the end of 2008. Then, there was no such a thing as "bar fine" and there were no "lady drinks" in Ipanema and Crazy Horse, but they were in the clubs opposite to Ipanema for example. You could get a girl from Ipanema for S$100 or a ladyboy from Crazy Horse for the same price + S$20 for her back taxi or S$30 for an hour in some "selected" hotels. Apparently everything has changed badly there!

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a prick...

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a prick...

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a prick...

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine way of telling, and fastidious paragraph to get information about my presentation subject, which
i am going to deliver in academy.

my web page; rolling stones songs

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to return
the choose?.I am trying to find issues to enhance my site!
I guess its ok to make use of a few of your concepts!!

Look at my web site: letting go quotes

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankfulness to my father who shared with me about this web site, this website is truly remarkable.


Feel free to visit my web site :: genghis khan quotes

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have recently been searching for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I have came upon so far.
However, what in regards to the conclusion?
Are you sure about the source?

Also visit my web blog ... future quotes

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your
blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say
this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a reasonable
price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

my page - ignorance quotes

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every
day. It's always useful to read through content from other writers and practice a little something from their websites.

Also visit my blog - friedrich nietzsche quotes

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a stuff! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.

Check out my web page; e. e. cummings quotes

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you truly visiting this web page regularly, if so
after that you will absolutely take good experience.

Look at my page; unusual animals

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could certainly see your skills in the work you write.
The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.
At all times go after your heart.

Visit my blog :: tired quotes

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take pleasure in, result in I discovered just what I used to be having a look for.
You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.

Have a great day. Bye

Also visit my web site future quotes

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to give one thing back and help others such as you aided me.

Also visit my web site :: sylvia plath quotes

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog
article or vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we
could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

Also visit my weblog self esteem quotes

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great info. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance (stumbleupon).
I've bookmarked it for later!

my web site: teddy roosevelt quotes

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful info to work on. You have done a formidable activity and our entire community will be thankful to you.

Check out my webpage; unusual animals

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks
would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where
you got your design. With thanks

Here is my web site ... tired quotes

 
At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality articles is the main to interest the visitors to visit
the website, that's what this web site is providing.

my web-site - best quotes ever

 
At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there friends, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say about
this article, in my view its in fact amazing in support of me.


my website :: genghis khan quotes

 
At 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so
I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will
be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and terrific design and style.



Feel free to visit my web site - frustration quotes

 
At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, yup this post is really fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

Feel free to visit my blog; mistake quotes

 
At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about this? I'd love to find out some additional information.

Check out my web-site john locke quotes

 
At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, the contents existing at this website are in fact awesome
for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.


Here is my web-site ... hatred quotes

 
At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone loves it whenever people come together and share ideas.
Great site, stick with it!

Also visit my web-site - brother and sister quotes

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm no longer positive the place you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend a while learning much more or working out more. Thanks for great info I was in search of this information for my mission.

Here is my weblog frank ocean quotes

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your method of telling everything in this paragraph is actually pleasant, every one
be capable of effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


Take a look at my web-site: country flags

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I do believe your blog could be having internet browser
compatibility problems. When I take a look at your
web site in Safari, it looks fine however when
opening in Internet Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Besides that, excellent website!

my web-site; frank ocean quotes

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good article. I definitely appreciate this site.
Keep it up!

Here is my webpage :: country flags

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.

Feel free to visit my web-site - e. e. cummings quotes

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can certainly see your enthusiasm within the work you write.
The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who
are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your
heart.

Here is my page; girlfriend quotes

 
At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you develop this amazing site yourself?

Please reply back as I'm attempting to create my very own blog and would love to find out where you got this from or what the theme is named. Thank you!

Check out my weblog letting go quotes

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if
it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.

My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off
topic but I had to share it with someone!

Here is my page :: frustration quotes

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I check your new stuff like every week. Your writing style is awesome, keep up the
good work!

Here is my web-site stephen hawking quotes

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I might check things
out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

Here is my site: zayn malik quotes

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look
it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this
to my followers! Excellent blog and brilliant style
and design.

Here is my webpage: kahlil gibran quotes

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for
me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Great work!

my weblog thanks quotes

 
At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am truly thankful to the owner of this web page who has
shared this enormous post at here.

My page ... leonardo da vinci quotes

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think what you typed was very reasonable. However, consider
this, suppose you were to create a awesome title? I
am not suggesting your content isn't solid., however what if you added a title that makes people desire more? I mean "Surviving Orchard Towers" is kinda boring. You should peek at Yahoo's home page and watch how
they create post headlines to get viewers to click.

You might add a related video or a picture or
two to get people interested about what you've got to say. In my opinion, it could bring your website a little bit more interesting.

My web site ... waist hip ratio calculator

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This piece of writing is in fact a good one it assists new internet people, who are wishing for blogging.


Also visit my web blog waist to hip ratio chart

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished
to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Also visit my web page :: best weightloss

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe now we have a transparent route to undertaking some thing on
Tv set this calendar year. He was club captain from 1965
to 71, and was a member of your championship profitable sides of 1962-63 and
1969-70. Then there were a couple of moments when i emerged within the snow-covered
segments in the go and into factors absolutely unpredicted.


my web site league of legends Hacks

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Alphax Raptor said...

www.alphax1.com - The Finest Escorts in Singapore

Description:

The Finest Escorts in SIngapore.
Escort Forums and Genuine Field Reports.
Escort Portfolios and Gallery Photos.
Alphax1.com is Singapore's Premier Escort Website.

Keywords:

escort, escort singapore

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger krishna singh said...

Hi!
I am Krishna Singh from bangalore, before somtimes I was in Delhi for tour, I was alone in delhi and I want a partner which can give full enjoy, then I search on internet independent escorts in delhi, and the I got shilpi oberoi Independent escorts in Delhi.

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the write up on Hyatt? Even more happening man. !! Sure hell better than Mink Pan Pac or Fenix Room at clark quay. At least its not about $.

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I from Ukraine and offered 2 month contact in Naughty Girl club. Is anyone out there can me advise on working there? Is it busy, what is money like. Is it a club or do girls get bought out for tricks if so how much. Is it safe. Thanks guys.

x

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home