Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hello Taiwan Pt 8 - Last Party Night

I’ll cut the story short on this. For one, I got so smashed on this night, I stuck half my body out the cab in the middle of the road to puke. For my efforts, we got a NT300 penalty because I purged onto the side of the cab. You cannot imagine how thrilled LB was at this.

This was actually our last night out partying and we celebrated it with another bottle and at least half a dozen shots of tequila. This was also the last time we saw Sunny and his girl and got to know probably a dozen others. Amongst those, a handful actually turned out to be tourist like us.

All I was concerned with was my pretty waitress friend whom I got to know the last trip round. Only thing was that she warmed up to me so much faster this time round instead of playing up that icy bitch persona. She was actually the only Taiwanese who greeted me with a kiss and a bear hug followed by constantly stroking my face.



I seriously cannot remember much. I know the guy was Japanese and the woman had quite a delectable ass.
The girl on the right was actually pretty cute. Sure, she looked like she just ran out of Secondary school, but if middle schoolers looked this good, I'm going down for cheap canteen food daily.

This is Amanda. My favourite waitress. On normal circumstance, I'd have taken our flirting back to my place, but this girl had a boyfriend who was a bartender. And last I checked, my life still depended heavily on alcohol.



I couldn't remember her name all night long so I just called her "girl in white". She got pretty cheeky towards the end.

She: "You like to take so many picture for what? Sell them is it?"

Me: "I'm drunk. I'm going to pee, come out and not remember whatever you just said. Wait here. I'll be back."

I came back and she was gone and I insisted LB find her for me.

That's Sunny and his girlfriend. The funny thing was, the people whom we drank with all night came from all over the world.

Sunny was Taiwanese, his girl was Cambodian, there was that Japanese guy, a Hongkie lady, a Malaysian, one Swede, an American and god knows what I've missed. It was like having an early Olympics at the the club. All we needed was some flags, coloured cardboards and dice, and we could all qualify as a Risk board prop.


Some members of our United Nations gathering.


I was already tpsy by the time I took this shot. Any longer and I might have been staring at her chest instead.

Amanda had given me 2 shots of Tequila on the house to celebrate her coming birthday. The bartender LB and I got to know gave me another round. And I ended up buying three more on my own. With all that Tequila in me, I was probably half Mexican that night.

Towards the end, I was complaining to LB that they had cleared my bottle, which I vehemently contested wasn't empty. That was till LB assured me that it was and that I drank the last of it. Perhaps, I was more drunk than I thought I was.

By the time LB had gotten me into the cab, I was constantly shouting,

"Where's my vomicue."

Say what? Yes, I have no idea myself. I presumed I was trying to say, 'Vomit Cue", which still didn't make much sense anyway. I spent the next 3 hours giving the toilet bowl a blowjob. I woke up the next day feeling like I swallowed a squirrel and that bugger was still running in my stomach.

I eventaully puked at some public toilet and clogged up the toilet bowl. You cannot imagine how much I puked. I might have dropped a weight class.

4 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my
own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? With thanks

my page :: best cellulite treatment

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

babyliss pro, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, herve leger, birkin bag, lululemon outlet, bottega veneta, asics shoes, insanity workout, moncler, roshe run, ugg, jimmy choo shoes, ugg outlet, ferragamo shoes, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, wedding dresses, canada goose, giuseppe zanotti, mac cosmetics, p90x workout, ugg soldes, uggs outlet, canada goose pas cher, new balance outlet, north face jackets, valentino shoes, instyler ionic styler, rolex watches, canada goose outlet, ghd, abercrombie and fitch, mcm handbags, beats headphones, soccer shoes, uggs on sale, moncler, reebok outlet, nfl jerseys, mont blanc pens, marc jacobs outlet, north face outlet, ugg boots, vans outlet, hollister, moncler, moncler outlet, chi flat iron, celine handbags

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

canada goose jackets
ralph lauren outlet
ugg clearance
ralph lauren outlet
thomas sabo outlet
michael kors factory online
michael kors outlet
prada sneakers
rolex watches
nike roshe
air max 2014
ralph lauren,polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren italia,ralph lauren sito ufficiale
ugg boots uk
instyler ionic styler
cheap soccer jerseys
ray ban outlet
longchamp outlet
ugg outlet
herve leger dresses

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160425
louboutin shoes
kate spade handbags
nfl jerseys
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
celine bags
cheap jordans
nfl jerseys
coach outlet store online clearances
rolex watches
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
gucci handbags
coach factory outlet
nike free uk
oakley sunglasses
jordan 3 powder blue
ray ban sunglasses
adidas factory outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
timberlands
asics shoes for men
michael kors
nike air max
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade handbags
abercrombie outlet
louis vuitton
ugg boots
michael kors outlet online
burberry outlet online
coach outlet
coach outlet
adidas running shoes
replica rolex watches
kobe 8
abercrombie and fitch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home