Friday, December 28, 2007

Hello Taiwan Pt 3 - The Clubs

If Taiwanese partying includes a staple fest of bar top stripping on impetus or under the mild influence of alcohol, then point me in the direction of the migration department. I am surrendering my privilage of a Singaporean passport.

Just last night we were at Lava and we saw two girls who took off their tops. Well , one actually removed her bra and flung it to the crowd and it took a full 5 seconds before the bouncers charged up to her with a towel.

Sure, in Singapore, you would have won the crowd over, raised a pandemonia of cheers and even stopped me from gulping free alcohol by the bar, but you will also probably be arrested and thrown in the back of a police van and sent to Changi Prison to be hung the next day.

In Taiwan, they let you off with a quick word and quietly allow you up on stage again for another routine of hedonistic seduction. Praise the ludicrous tolerance for debauchery. We have found our paradise.

The other huge plus points for Lava was their 600NT all you can drink bar cover. I got so excited I nearly pre-ejaculated when I received my first glass of whiskey coke. 4 glasses later and they started having some competition where they got 6 girls to go on stage to dance for 2000NT.

The winner was this girl who also took off her bikini top, but she had her lady bits covered with her hands. I cheered mildly at her win, took a huge gulp of my Bailey's milk, then shouted,

"Take it off!!"

The girl next to me stared at me in digust. Fuck her. I think she was pissed cos I was shouting in English.

Back to our clubbing escapades in general, we've actually made tons of friends in the clubs. Yes, I have alot of pictures to remember my night by. And we also have a VERY hefty drink tab to give me nightmares when this trip is over.

I might have to review my tactics at the clubs. Currently, I am adopting what I call net casting. I go out, approach girls in groups and get them back to our table. There, I make superficial conversations with them before I venture out to bring in the next group. At a given time, we can have up to 3 groups with us, which almost amounts to 13 people, all strangers and united by society's greatest social cohesive, Alcohol.

I love alcohol. LB hates it, but he loves the girls that comes with it.