Thursday, November 16, 2006

LEXUS CUP- Part-time Job Vacancy

Updated:

I need alot of people for the up-coming LEXUS CUP OPEN ( Golf event if you don't already know)

There will be ALOT of hot models from overseas.. but that's not what I need.

I need,

1. Guys & Girls (need to be pleasant looking).

2. Preferably 18 and above. Aunties do not apply..there's a MacDonalds in every neighbourhood.

3. Pay is $9 / hr (at least). Don't fucking roll your eyes at me.. I'm not the one writing the cheque. If I had my way.. I'll pay all of you $6.50.

It's a damn easy job.

Some of the lucky ones will get to meet the VIPS, but what is paramount are foreign models.
It's basic logistic work... helping out with crowd control and serving the golf stars, etc.

There is an interview next week. Either Tues or Thurs.

Interested or any inquiries (intelligent ones only), PLEASE email me at

thebutterflytales@hotmail.com

Leave your full name and contact no. and I'll get back to you on the details.

Look, instead of sitting you ass at home, get up and go do this. It's one way you can help me.

EDIT: Pls... send me emails with following.

1. Your full name
2. Contact no.
3. Gender - VERY IMPORTANT. I need more girls for this and I don't want to guess esp for Chinese names.

DO NOT EMAIL ME QUESTIONS LIKE "ARE YOU WORKING ALSO?"

UPDATES:

Thanks for the overwhelming emails (although some are are irrelevant). I now need FEMALES only. I'm asked to get 'pretty faces who would work for that kind of wage'.

1. PLS send me attached photos of yourself (guys also). No make-over shots. I need regualr pics of how u'd normally look. It doesn't need to passport pics cos hell... I know how we ALL look bad in them.

2. Thus far the girls who have sent in their pics are literate, cos they understand me when I said 'pleasant'. Anyway, I'm not doing the selection so it's not up to me to give the nod. Your pictures will be sent in and if selected you'd be called up for the interview at,

1100 Lower Delta Road #03-02 EPL building

The whole thing will stretch from 6th to the 20th, but the actual event is 15th to 18th DEC. No don't worry, you'll still be eligible for ZoukOut.. speaking of which, SOMEONE PLS give me a good rate on the tickets.

So pls.. SEND IN YOUR PICS. Full face pls, no sunnies. Those who have, I'll shortly get back to you.

6 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. so are u? =)

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

May I apply too? haha. Kidding!! Not pretty and slim enough!

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Come in!!!!! said...

damn..i can't apply too...=\
i don't think tattoo apprentices look presentable in events like this..esp when it will be broadcasted..

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm bounded by my employer that i need to declare for all part time jobs and i'll be barred from jobs that is sensitive to my industry.

darts. haiz.

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog post! Thanks for intesting info!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home