Friday, January 19, 2007

Pics

INSERT: More Pics added

This poem courtesy of Huixx basically sums up EVERYTHING about the trip. This is why I love this girl so much..

Some got lucky, some got punched,
Some got clingy and some got drunk.
One got stained and one got some magic
One abstained and one looked tragic
All got some sun stroke, and a bronzed tone
All got broke and all got stoned...

Edited: Pics added


Ok I managed to get some pics up.. the rest will come slowly.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tease me. You're even allowed to say no.

I'd upload the other pics to my myspace blog. Blogger is REALLY slow at pictures.

HERE.

I've just received all the School Uniform pics, so once I've photoshopped out some faces, I'll post them.






Pappy and me doing a lover's embrace.


The Martell Air-Stewardess. When I went to the Martell party, I couldn't tell her apart from this other girl. When Red saw this pic in orginality, she thought I was more interesting to look at than the girl.


***PICS REMOVED***


Ok.. These are going to be teaser pics. I got too lazy to photoshop my face and the guys, so I'd just post it. Yes, Star.. I know my photoshop sucks.


I'll be removing these when there are about 500 views.


EDIT: Ok, pics removed. I'll repost the edited ones again. Pappy and Pokemon (formally known as Poks) are not ready for this level of exposure just yet. So you'll have to just be content with pictures of me.


Yes, and to briefly address why I'm so coy about publishing my pictures if I claim to be pretty? Well, I've never intended my looks to be a reason for you to be reading this blog and it shouldn't change.






6 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger tgify said...

too good at what you do to be true!!!god! keep it up and tidy!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Why didn't u wear knee high socks???!!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Mylene said...

yummy.. u should really like REALLY consider being a girl instead.

Why no heels?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger The Butterfly said...

tgify> too good to be true? tt's something i cant say about my life..

HB > no socks la.. how to show off my leg hair like that..

mylene> sweetheart if u only knew hw much i've thought abt it.. ; )

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20170828
north face jackets
coach factory outlet
nike outlet
true religion
ugg boots
nfl jerseys
nfl jerseys
birkenstock sandals
moncler jacket
uggs outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home