Friday, February 02, 2007

Butterfly introduces..

I'd be honest with you. I don't have much time to pen my stories and what more when I have to devote some time filling in blog entries as a 'mandatory' procedure for the mag. I have a few and if time permits, I'd entertain you over the weekend...

One on my elevation of status to Amatuer director and another on a particular individual (half if you consider people under 1.5m to be counted as whole).

I have a perfect substitute. Seldom would I do this, but this person is particularly dear to me and if there ever was a mirror of me, she would be it. Minus the intemperance for binge drinking, but twice the wit. The mistress of XinCity is back, without a vengence but wild as ever. Huixx, the closet SPG if she's ever guilty of anything other than being too witty for most local guys to venture a lesson on humility, has finally after much persuassion decided to immortalize her chronicles.

And you should be pleased.

Hybrid celebrity, Caucasian magnet, bona fide cock teaser, Butterfly's bestest friend. Call her what you may, but here's another education on how to play the game. Our way...