Monday, May 07, 2007

Butterfly's Tagged.

I really don't do chain letters but I've a cursed life as it is already and one more bane on it is seriously going to drive me into pennance. Well, since Vio has extended this invitation and I see it as one more excuse to talk about ME, I'm caving in to conformity like the 4 million other Singaporeans.

".....

Tagged!This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog

....."

1. I can NEVER spell "diarrhea" without spelling aid. If I was at a hospital run by the deaf, I'll write on my medical card,

"Lao Sai"

2. As much as I know the importance of good communication in a relationship, I've never fancied dating local girls much. In fact, for almost the whole of 2005 and part of 2006, I only dated foreigners. We don't (can't) talk much, but that's the good thing about having nice cleavages.

Local girls are too opinionated. I don't like it when I order carrot cake and I say "no chilli" and the auntie says, "put abit lah..."

3. I hate Fairytales. When I was watching Beauty and the Beast, I was the only one rooting for Gaston and I was almost in tears when Beauty chose some hairy monster over a normal man.

4. I haven't said "I love you" to anyone for over two years. Someone needs to tell 98 Degrees that they got it wrong. The hardest thing to do isn't telling someone we don't love them, that's easy. I can say that in at least 32 different ways, but the personnal favourite (and most effective) is,

FUCK.OFF!

You get at least 2 emotions. Shock and embarassment. And if you do it right like me, you'll have them in tears. Sometimes they'll yell back at you, but one well aimed punch to the jaw should end it.

I might not even be capable of pronouncing it.

5. My favourite compliment is "pretty" and I don't really like people telling I look like certain a Taiwanese celebrity. I look bad in pictures but I'm a cam whore.

6. I've always wanted to jeer at the Para-lympics. I don't know what's worse, that or joining the Michael Jackson is innocent foundation.


Just 6? Gawd.. and I had so much more.. and now the part which stuffs me. These just happens to be friends, the blogs I read or blogs linked to me in some way (My blog vocabulary is limited, I like reading me).

I pick..

1. Spinnee
2. HB ( I know Vio picked her...)
3. Mylene
4. Huixx
5. Wanjun
6. Cindy

5 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

...

wah lao eh.

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2015-10-22 xiaozhengm
Jordan Retro 13 Pink And Grey
UK Louis Vuitton Handbag Outlet
fitflops
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet online
Jordan Retro 8 Playoffs
Christian Louboutin Outlet Authentic Sneakers Online
canada goose jackets
ugg boots australia
ugg boots sale
Jordan Retro 8 Playoffs
Abercrombie Short T-Shirts
Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online Official
Coach Outlet Official Website
Kobe Basketball Shoes For Sale
Designer Handbags Louis Vuitton
uggs australia
air max 95
oakley sunglasses,oakley vault,prescription sunglasses,polarized sunglasses,aviator sunglasses,spy sunglasses,oakleys,oakley canada,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley frogskins,oakley holbrook,cheap sunglasses,wayfarer sunglasses,oakley standard issue,fake oakleys,oakley glasses,oakley.com,oakley prescription glasses,oakley goggles,sunglasses for men,oakley gascan,oakley store,oakleys sunglasses
Ugg Boots,Ugg Boots Outlet,Ugg Outlet,Cheap Uggs,Uggs On Sale,Ugg Boots Clearance,Uggs For Women
ugg boots
uggs on sale
celine bag
Coach Factory Outlet Online Authentic
cheap oakley sunglasses
Michael Kors Outlet Online USA Stores
uggs australia
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

49ers jersey
air jordan uk
reebok shoes
carolina panthers jersey
cheap michael kors handbags
coach handbags
ray bans
dallas cowboys jersey
michael kors outlet online
basketball shoes
2017.3.12

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors handbags
steelers jerseys
michael kors
dolphins jerseys
seahawks jersey
cheap oakley sunglasses
seattle seahawks jerseys
michael kors handbags sale
cleveland cavaliers jersey
jaguars jersey
2017.3.12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home