Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ass Rimmed!

There are things in life which defines us, like getting a tattoo, that first kiss, suicide bombing.. the list progresses beyond even my comprehension. For me, a certain definition came after hearing how my friend related his ass-rimming experience. Like a salesman, he absolutely slaughtered whatever self-reservations I had about having someone's tongue in my A-hole.

I came to believe that it was 'THE DEFINITIVE' product, the Lamborgini of foreplay, the promise-land. You should have sat through the story, I did and I would have bought a bottle of cleanex along with it, if he told me to buy it. It sounded THAT good. Usually, I have some skepticisms about anything either than toilet paper in my ass, but after what I heard, I was ready to stuff a teddy bear in there.

I forgot about this whole episode shortly after. Stored away, dormant in a sub-concious domain, but it took one single act to trigger a rude awakening. A Blowjob.

As I lay there with her kneeling between my legs giving a kind introduction to my member, it hit me. I had to try ass rimming, and I had to do it now. The only thing that stood between me and sexual infamy was the execution. I was again presented a path of deviancy, and I do what I always do when tempted by chance. I give in...

As she went down on me, I decided that no verbal communication was best. All I needed to do was to angle this with a good guise of reflex action. I'm a master at play acting, easing all un-natural acts like its mandatory for sex. All I needed was to identify the problem and come up with a counter-acting solution. This will be as easy as winning some 90 yr old brain dead Chilean at a English Spelling Bee contest.

The primary objective was to get her tongue to my ass, without blatantly telling her to. Discretion is usually not part of my merits at the School of Sex but if I ever needed the cover of night and stealth, it was now. The solution was simple. All I needed to do was to bring MY ass to HER tongue. Im a genius.

With her flickering her tongue away, I slowly lifted my hips upwards towards her face, while sniggering to myself for being so sneaky. I must have tilted a good 2 inch off the bed, leveraged by my now aching calves, before she finally took the bait and licked away.

Strangely, it had NONE of that fairytale effect I heard so much rave on. Perhaps it was the lack of professional aptitude for ass-rimming or the non-existent verbal coaching on my part, but it was like wiping my ass with a good hand of wet tissue. Not only did the 30 sec ordeal fail to meet expectations, I was also blind-sided by the repercussions of 'non-commercial' ass-rimming. Kissing..

Soon after her ass feasting, she started looking at me which by anything, spelt 'DANGER'. It was that look of desired recognition. A simple kiss to award the hard work. I quickly looked away, eliminating all vibes of a reciprocal kiss. It's one thing when you've just blown me and want me to kiss you, but it's a complete other when you've just been to Charlie's Chocolate factory and you want me to kiss you.

Everytime she came close I'd push her head away, then burrowed myself at her neck. I just played it like it was part of foreplay, another contest between the dominant and the submissive where I'd pin her down and forbade her to taste my lips. Then I'll smile to myself for being so sneaky. Haha.

I don't care if that's my ass. Kissing is out. I don't care if you tasted anything weird either, its an asshole, not a strawberry farm. Do you really expect to be kissed if I just licked your ass and have shit nuggets still tucked away between my incisors?


Added: I might be overspending. The shopping list here. For now..

9 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said...

Got a pair of asics that look very much like those tigers. Nice shoes u got there mate.

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said...

Lol. That just sounded so wrong rose.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Gheez, I dunno why, your post often cracked me up.. ahahahha

but anyway most people will definitely avoid the kiss at such circumstances and I must say, ur EQ is not bad by doing sneaky actions to avoid at all cost haahah

it'll help if you guys just wash up BEFORE everything. smells good, taste good. Oh yes, if u wanna go the extreme, try going to the pharmacy to get those funky tubes to clean out ur bowels first. ;)

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man yr blog is delirious, no, i mean, hilarious.

LOL. you and HB make for a good pair of whores. No offence, joke only.

-- Clarence

p.s.: want to ask u how u avoid spam comments when u don't have any word verification on? LOL.

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Miss F said...

thanks for this insightfuL write-up. much appreciated

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2015-10-22 xiaozhengm
Jordan Retro 13 Pink And Grey
UK Louis Vuitton Handbag Outlet
fitflops
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet online
Jordan Retro 8 Playoffs
Christian Louboutin Outlet Authentic Sneakers Online
canada goose jackets
ugg boots australia
ugg boots sale
Jordan Retro 8 Playoffs
Abercrombie Short T-Shirts
Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online Official
Coach Outlet Official Website
Kobe Basketball Shoes For Sale
Designer Handbags Louis Vuitton
uggs australia
air max 95
oakley sunglasses,oakley vault,prescription sunglasses,polarized sunglasses,aviator sunglasses,spy sunglasses,oakleys,oakley canada,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley frogskins,oakley holbrook,cheap sunglasses,wayfarer sunglasses,oakley standard issue,fake oakleys,oakley glasses,oakley.com,oakley prescription glasses,oakley goggles,sunglasses for men,oakley gascan,oakley store,oakleys sunglasses
Ugg Boots,Ugg Boots Outlet,Ugg Outlet,Cheap Uggs,Uggs On Sale,Ugg Boots Clearance,Uggs For Women
ugg boots
uggs on sale
celine bag
Coach Factory Outlet Online Authentic
cheap oakley sunglasses
Michael Kors Outlet Online USA Stores
uggs australia
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

cheap ugg boots
valentino outlet
snapbacks wholesale
michael kors online outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
lululemon pants
air force 1 shoes
toms outlet store
chanel handbags outlet
adidas outlet
chicago blackhawks
ugg outlet online
louis vuitton bags
babyliss flat iron
rolex watches
rolex watches outlet
canada goose jackets
michael kors handbags sale
ferragamo outlet
tommy hilfiger
1205minko

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger xumeiqing said...

151210meiqing
cheap nfl jerseys
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
tory burch sale
replica watches
adidas originals
coach outlet
gucci handbags
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
supra shoes
replica watches for sale
hollister uk
air max 90
p90x workouts
nike air max
the north face
nike air huarache
cheap jordans
louis vuitton handbags
abercrombie
gucci shoes
the north face
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
nike huarache
ray-ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
ugg outlet store
louis vuitton outlet
jordans
oakley sunglasses
michaek kors outlet
ugg boots
coach factory outlet
ray ban outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home