Friday, July 14, 2006

Butterfly goes to Attica, pisses girl off

Wednesday night has been whirlwinding. For one, I finally succumbed to the working class ethics and ended up exchanging hugs and superficial banter at Balaclava. Such is the live of a proleterian slave, caught in an a social crisis.

Two things I heard at Bala which were polar opposites.

1. My Jap doll is coming back to attend my friend's wedding. Best news all night.
2. VERY disturbing news that my pride will not allow me to reveal.

We head off to a Tiger Beer party at Club Momo. The only thing driving us there is the promise of free beer.

Me: "My favourite word is 'Free', followed by 'alcohol'. Best when they come together."

Two girl's holding a platter of finger food walks past. I see patrons picking off the tray.

Me: "My other favourite word. FREE FOOD."

Not that the party sucked, but free food and beer only keeps me rooted to a place with no insanely hot people for that long. Huixx's friend was heading down Attica so we joined her while waiting for LB to come down.

Here's the catch. I went to Attica with a girl, GT4, Huixx and Niki. The focal point here is of cos the female companion of mine, and the complication between us. She was of course not as thrill as I was on the news of my Jap doll returning, neither was I in the frame for dishing out niceties to make her feel better.

At the bar, some Caucasian guy messes my hair while I'm on the phone. He looks tipsy so I take it as a joke. Then he says some stuff to me which I didn't get. It takes me 3 lines to realise he's actually imitating Singlish. I laugh along while eyeing his bottle of red wine. Perhaps a laugh-a-long will get me some.

I'm amused at his Caucasian rendition of our local quips. With quite a few beers in me, I laugh along to his silly remarks. GT4 goes to talk to him and he continues his slaughtering of our proud native tongue. Then it hit me, like impotency at 60. THE FUCKER WAS MOCKING US.

What do I do?

The only thing I'm good at. Stealing other people's girl.

Me: "I'm going to steal that fucker's chick. He fucks with me, I'll fuck his chick."

GT4 cheers me on, then changes his vote when my female friend frowns on it. I wasn't going to do anything at first, but too many things suggest otherwise.

1. The guy's chick was hot. She was also very busty which gave her some value added points.
2. Normally I won't try for things I'm not confident of, but this girl was flirting with me WAY before this FUCKER came to pee on the wrong tree.

In the middle of my friend hugging me very tightly, I make a conversation with the chick when she smiles at me. 2 sentences into the conversation, my female friend walks off and remains completely sullen. What do I do? Continue the conversation with the chick or stop to console the other girl.

Raise your hands if you pick option 1. You are now in perfect symmetry with me.

The girl turns out to be a Vietnamese who's been living here for 3yrs and working as a make-up artiste.

She: "I work as a makeup artiste."
Me thinking: [Prostitute]

She: "My working hours not fixed"
Me thinking: [Bingo! Prostitute]

She: "Maybe you can call me if you need make up.."
Me thinking: [Prostitute wants to take my number.. sneaky bitch] "okay.."

note: Most foreign girls (Viet, Thai and China) who tell you they work as make-up artiste usually turn out to be prostitutes or KTV PRO (that's what they're called these days i think). I've met enough to say this.

Caucasian loser leaves us. I rule.

I leave mid-way through the conversation to find the others and we leave shortly. I, of cos knew my friend was pissed at me, it was written on her. If I plugged a sign board to her, it'll be beaming, "I'm so pissed at you".

A few things she said gave me a clear idea of where this was going to lead.

She: "You really enjoy being an asshole don't ?!"

Then alot of other words started to pop up. She started using huge words like, "upset", "insulted" and my all time favourite, "Disappointed". Slowly, but surely I'm begining to get use to this. That's why people should never impose expectations on me. She reads this blog. What did I do?

Head to Dbl O with Huixx. Nothing beats clubbing to take away all the negativity people pass on to you.

6 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

i never like pple with skin darker than me and skin lighter than me (race). way to go...! show them who's turf are they in..nabeh..

oh ya.. viets have good bodies ;)

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Ur fren interested in u is it?

Anw, I have damn rich viet gal friends who goes Attica every wed.. May not be pros la bro..

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger The Butterfly said...

HB> really ah? RICH viets?? waaahhaaa time to make a phone call then. ;)

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course take option 1 lah!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg boots uk, converse outlet, lancel, gucci, swarovski crystal, hollister, barbour, moncler, nike air max, canada goose outlet, links of london, ugg pas cher, converse, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, barbour jackets, pandora charms, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, pandora jewelry, vans, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, swarovski, canada goose uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, karen millen, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online, montre pas cher, michael kors handbags, supra shoes, toms shoes, wedding dresses, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada

 

Post a Comment

<< Home