Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Absolute Worst Night EVER

It would have been so nice if i could recount Sue's bday at O Bar. But i cant, not that i was drunk, but cos something far more significant happened. My life will never be the same again. All the horrible hook ups now seem like dream dates on a carribean cruise. Those boring conversations, ugly women, foreplay that went horribly wrong and sex follies... i miss them all. Cos tonight, i get caught for drink driving.

The life i enjoy is fast fading. Being pulled over at the road block, failing the fuck shit of a breath test, and brought back to the police station. Its all like a second ago.

I sit in the police waiting room for my second breath test. Three others shared my fate that night, on of which managed to pass the second test. I fail, 50mg/100. Life sucks.

I wait at least 3 hours in the room before any statement is taking. Some Swiss guy is there with me. He's the general manager of Spizza and a few other joints. We joke about if they were gonna hang us. The absolute futility of jokes.

LB comes to bail me out. I'm now officially fucked. I will soon test the theroy if having a car equates to getting more dates.

Post-script:

I recount my year of mishaps. Its actually been a pretty bad year. Lets see..

a) i nearly get bombed to death in Bali
b) i broke up with my gf of 5 yrs
c) i have a string of bad hook ups, u can read them here
d) i get fined for beating a red light, and now i have my license revoked

The shit thing now is that after the 29th, i won't be able to drive for at least a year. That's terrible, by the time i get to retake my license, Mitusubishi would have launched EVO 28.
The other shitty thing is that i'm supposed to change my car in March, which means i won't even get to pedal the gas till 2007! FUCK ME IN THE ASS! Petrol could already be exhausted by then.

I've changed my criteria in women. I no longer need hot asses.. i need women who drive. I'm logging on to Wholivesnearyou.com to find me a women within walking distance. In case u don't know, im a spoilt brat. Taking public transport is seriously going to kill my dating life. Even with a car, i do not date people living in the West. I'll now probably not date anyone beyond a 3km radius.

I now belong to the majority, im a commoner. The silver lining is that i'll be able to use my EZ link card to buy Macs. I hate being a commoner.. I miss being the spoilt brat. I spent the whole evening talking to SnowWhite, my other close female friend, and she thinks all i need to get over this LONG LONG phase is a galfriend. Any takers? Apply only if u can drive.

4 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro.. haha welcome to e 'carless' club..

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think not having a car isn't so bad

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, tiffany jewelry, michael kors, michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, burberry outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, nike air max, nike free, longchamp, replica watches, nike air max, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, louis vuitton

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home