Thursday, December 01, 2005

Girl tickles Butterfly.. shit happens

The most fucked up thing happened, but yet it turned out to be the funniest hook up EVER!

I went back with this girl, i'll have to fill in on the details later cos i need to get this down. Well, we all know what happens when someone takes u back or when u take someone back. No one's gonna be playing scrabble and no ones gonna just watch TV either. Let's face it, we're adults here.

So i we get back to her place and we start out with talking followed by some playful teasing. She starts kissing me, I playful tease her kiss and then avoid it. She starts tickling me for the stunt I just pulled, which turns out to be the biggest mistake she'll ever make.

I start struggling cos i really cannot take tickling. She sees the weakness and moves in for the kill. She tickles more.. i struggle harder and tell her to stop. And then in the most stunning reflex action ever..

I KICK HER RIGHT IN THE NOSE..

I swear.. her head jerks back, she stumbles back alittle and falls to the ground clutching her nose. I immediately go over to check on her, while constantly apologising for my Gold medal worthy Karate kick. She's still clutching her nose and in her nasal voice, moaning in pain. I continue my marathon like apologies and ask if she wants ice. I thought i caught her in the face, but apparently i got her square in the nose. OUCH.

She gets up and tells me she needs to go to the bathroom. I ask her if she'll be fine, she shows me the ok sign.

So i sit there thinking.. Now that i just kicked her straight in the nose, I'd safely say thats the end of my night. Plus the fact that she looked pissed at me, Im pretty sure thats all the action i'll be getting for tonight. I think back, and I actually giggle to myself over the whole incident. Im so evil.

Well I was wrong. She gets out of the bathroom, her face wet with water, her nose slightly reddish, and she has less clothes then when she went in. Then the next couple of seconds blew me right off course..

Me: "I'm really sorry about just now.. are u ok??"
She: "Ya im fine, the nose still hurts alittle..."
Me: " I think i'd better make a move.. i'll...."

Before i even end the sentence, she jumps right on me. Literally forcing her mouth onto mine. Firstly, this girl ain't hot. But she starts stripping me. The next thing i know, she's south, giving me head. Through this ordeal, I actually do not move. This girl is crazy.. She looks at me dead in the eye as she blows me. She looks down, continues in an enthusiastic frevor i've never seen since starving Africans ravage through rations. This girl hasn't had head for a long time..

She looks up at me again and... OH MY GAWD... i see blood trickling down her nose!! And she's still furiously going at it without even realising. And what do i do?? I start giggling...

And the more i looked at it, the more i couldn't control myself. I start giggling so badly, i was shaking. I had to hold my laughter in and thats the shittiest most terrible feeling ever. I bite my hand to keep me from bursting out and i begin convulsing uncontrollably. She, thinking that the convulsion is a result of her class act blowjob, begins pumping me even faster and harder. I force myself sooo hard not to laugh, i start to choke and cough. And then, she says the funniest shit ever.

She: [taking her mouth out] "Is it good baby? U cumming yet??"

I look at her, blood is trickling down her nose after being kicked by me, and all she's concerned about is if Im cumming??? This girl is a keeper! I cant hold it in any longer, I burst out laughing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Me: "Your hahahahaha... your nose is... hahahahaha bleeding... hahahahha"

She is not amused. She wipes her nose and goes. "OH shit!!"

Im still laughing my ass off becos it actually dripped onto my pelvic. She is not amused by the whole thing. I don't blame her, but the whole scene was absolutely hilarious. The chick was giving me head after i most probably broke her nose and she was so caught up in the moment she didn't realise she's bleeding from the nose! How absurd is that! Now her nose is slightly bruised off centre nearer the cheekbones. I apologise, then giggled again.

She: "You are an asshole!"

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

michael kors handbags, kate spade, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, replica watches, cheap oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet online, ralph lauren outlet, ralph lauren polo, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, burberry factory outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses, louboutin uk, nike outlet, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, cheap jordans, tiffany jewelry, prada handbags, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, longchamp bags, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, christian louboutin, louboutin shoes, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, uggs on sale, longchamp outlet, uggs outlet, ray ban sunglasses, uggs outlet, replica watches, nike free

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

coach outlet, new balance, louboutin pas cher, polo lacoste pas cher, nike roshe run pas cher, lululemon outlet, true religion jeans, coach purses, coach outlet, sac guess pas cher, vanessa bruno pas cher, polo ralph lauren uk, kate spade outlet, nike free, burberry pas cher, longchamp pas cher, nike air max, true religion outlet, nike tn pas cher, hollister uk, michael kors, michael kors, north face pas cher, true religion outlet, timberland pas cher, coach outlet store online, nike air max uk, north face uk, nike free pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, hermes pas cher, vans pas cher, converse, mulberry uk, abercrombie and fitch UK, jordan pas cher, nike air max pas cher, michael kors outlet online, nike roshe uk, michael kors uk, ray ban uk, true religion outlet, lunette oakley pas cher, lunette ray ban pas cher, nike air max uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home