Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Girls are weird

Girls are weird. Ok maybe only some. Ivory suddenly asked me "when was the last time you fucked" and not wanting to sound like a jackass rabbit, I tell her '2 weeks ago'. She goes all freaky on me. Damn, I knew I should have gone with '2 months'.

Ivory: "What? 2 weeks ago?! Where's she now?"
Me: "I don't know... sleeping like we should be?"
Ivory: "So what? Its a one off thing? You fuck and forget?"
Me: "ermm i think so.."

She becomes all upset and stuff and refuses to even hug me. I, with my DareDevil senses, realise the shit i've gotten myself into, try to salvage the situation.

Me: "Not fuck and forget lah.. just nothing long term"
Ivory: "So you guys just fuck and thats it?"
Me: "its mutual gratification.."
Ivory: "F and F?! I don't wanna be part of that!"

This line brings with me great distress. She's the commitment kind, very likely i've gotten into a huge mess. Which is pretty contradicting. Considering that i've met her for like 4hrs before we fucked, and she's making it seem like fucking strangers is wrong.

Me: "Ya well, it happens i guess.."
Ivory: "You do that alot?"
Me: "Well, not really.."

Then comes my lecturing.

Ivory: "You know, I don't see why girls will want to fuck you. You're not drop dead gorgeous and you don't have a huge dick. And you say pretty mean stuff sometimes. Do girls really like guys like that? What do they see in you?"

Then 5 mins later, she wants to fuck me.

Ivory: "I want you to fuck only me from now on. Pretty boys like you get girls I know, but I want you to fuck me only, understand?" (sic)

Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Ivory: [slaps me]

Ok, maybe its not as funny. I get amused by the stuff that gets me into trouble.

Girls are amazing. They never cease to intrigue me.