Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Taiwan Picture Stories pt 1

To save me time and multiple entries, I'll post the pictures and use it to aid my narration. These are random pictures of people we met and got to know during the trip. And because I have nearly 400 pictures, I'm just taking pictures which I think are worth the mention. I'll start with what I think you guys are more interested in. See, I'm considerate.


This girl, Xi Mong (wash dream) is one of the best looking girls we met. IMO, I dun really care if you disagree with me. Go set up a blog and post pictures if you think I'm wrong. Remember, Butterfly loves girls with sharp features.

And this is her friend, she's pretty cute in person too. Her name is TuZi (Rabbit). I laughed, she didn't think it was that funny.

Pictures don't do her justice but she's very much better looking in person. She's a store assistant at Xi Men Ding. We spent 1 hour persuading her to come to SG, exchanged MSN then realised that we left her address back at the shop. Well done.


If only it's appropriate for me to show you some of her other pictures. This girl is VERY pretty with her hair down. She's a part-time model and works night shifts at Club 18. She's the icy waitress that refused to laugh, be photographed or say anything more than 'ok' when we first met her. It took me one night of teasing and flirting with her before she finally tells me she thinks I'm cute and that I should call her.

Yes, I am a slut. But everyone should melt before me anyway. LB told me that I should have concentrated my efforts on her instead of butterflying around all night with the other girls, because according to him, she was the only one that was very into me. Well, we can't change who we are.

This is the girl that kissed the entire group. If I had a girlfriend like her, I'll shoot myself then throw the gun at her. This is a brief story of the Worst GF in Taiwan,

I started talking to her on the first night because she wore this damn sexy tube top with suspenders. I dunno if that's what its called, but its like those firemen uniform shit but with a skirt. Hey, Im a drinker, not a fashion designer. Anyway, I start talking to her cos of her tattoo and pour endless glasses of drinks for her. After I move off to some other girls, remember, no one is worth my entire attention, RoundEyes moves in to finish the deal. He gets a kiss that night.

The next night, we meet her again at the same club.

Me: "Where's the Boyfriend?"

She points to the guy dancing like a wild ape next to her.

Me: "Boring.. this is not good."

She eventually starts talking to the rest of the group and as she's about to leave the club, she pecks Draco on the cheeks.

Me: "I'm not having a goodbye kiss like everyone else. You are kissing me on the lips."

She hesitates for a split second then moves in to kiss me. Pandemonia erupts amongst the guys and suddenly everyone wants a kiss too. 5 kisses later with the boyfriend standing 20m from us, I recount why I love being a tourist so much. Poor guy.

To be continued..

10 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said...

Not too bad, I get the impression they would look much better in person. Did notice one thing though.. you really love striped polo tees heheh.

 
At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should pay me to photoshop your pics. =)

i take payment in kind too...

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger The Butterfly said...

skye> yes i should, i should get you to do all my photoshopping.

wait.. you are female right? i you are.. your payment can be arranged ;) Im serious. I hate using photoshop

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

Xi mong... sounds like Stephen Chow's "Saint of Gambler" 's Qi Mong..

She looks nice, just her eyes though.

I felt the one who said u're cute is the prettiest of all.. :)

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said...

I think its a toss up between the Club 18 waitress and the xi men ding store assistant. But my vote goes to the waitress :)

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..deal! *winkz*

i only take payment in the form of chivas, martinis, margaritas and marlboro though...=P

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger The Butterfly said...

skye> ooo yea ecstasy told me. u're the new drinking buddy.. hey add me on msn we'll pick it up from there

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Liquid Ecstasy said...

Bloody alcoholics. Lol

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

prada outlet online
winter coats
mlb jerseys
parajumpers outlet
tory burch outlet
salomon shoes
coach outlet online
canada goose outelt
michael kors outlet
nba jerseys
ugg boots sale
swarovski outlet
true religion jeans
discount oakley sunglasses
cyber monday 2015
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet online
ugg boots
oakley outlet store
tiffany and co
1205minko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home