Monday, June 12, 2006

The End Of A Social Life

Two words have innocuously ended my pact with all things sinful of late. My social life has come to naught and lethargy is setting in to a point where I'm trying to walk less than a culmulative 50m per day. I have neither the will to commit to banter outside the confines of my casa nor the desire to party religiously on sacred Wednesdays and Fridays. I have two words for you.. "Heart Broken".

The last time alcohol kissed my lips was Saturday, when Hed Kandi was spinning at MoS. I miss the aftermath of it, the rhythm of it still knocking in my head, my feet still sensing the impulse to dance and my lips still withered in longing remembrance of that Bacardi 151.

Ecstasy might have caught a glimpse on why the guys fear with their lives when I'm on juice and start spewing rubbish at clubs. I have to say, I was very well behaved. Lets see..

I shouted "BOB MARLEY!!!" at some Black dude with braides in Jamaican flag colours. Reggae boy was dancing awfully weird and I was the only guy there laughing my head off in approval. Reggae boy shook my hand. Hey, everyone should be friendly to me anyway.

Ecstasy pointed out some dude with broad chest to me and said "Arnold Schwarzenegger". I point to that Terminator dude and he shakes my hand. I'm on a champaign to get as many handshakes as I can. I'll need it when I run for minister one day. You think I'm joking? I'll cut off electricity to your home and make sure your daughter has to do NS. Bitch.

I can't remember how much drinks I had, but my club tab ran up to $160, so I think I drank enough. I do remember Argentina winning and me telling the guys to head to the bar cos I'm buying everyone a round. Oh, I might jinx this but my ego deserves too much stroking for me to bother for now. I'm PERFECT for the World Cup bets so far. That's 8 fucking matches, minus one stupid mistake I made. Whatever, I still rule.

GT4's friend got into some dispute at the carpark with a bunch of teenyboopers over an accident. WHAT THE FUCK?! Who the fuck gets into an accident in the carpark? Ohh.. that would be LB. Hilarious story of how when you are unlucky, shit happens to you when you least expect. I'll save it for another day.

Stupid people with cars = accident. Simple equation. And they say my equating is bad.

You can even shift it.

Stupid people = accident - car. I'm a fucking genius, I amaze myself. How did I ever fail A Maths 5 times to begin with?

I'm not joking when I said my social life is now a hypothetical construct of bed and tv. Unless you include giving my maid instructions for my dinner, I've kept most of my days limited to under 50 words. I'm a hermit. Soon, I'll speak like the people I've come to scorn, people with a mouth for stupidity.

I'll allow you to laugh at me, only once for now in this confession. I'm hooked on Naruto. I just started watching it a couple days back and I'm wasting no time at it. I'm at episode 99 as I type this while its streaming on a smaller window. God Bless YouTube. The greatest invention since the condom.

Anyway, I'm kidding about me being "Heart Broken" and all. If you read all the way here hoping that I'll tell you about the ONE that has defeated the Butterfly, then I'm sorry that my April Fools joke came 2 months late. That person might have existed, but not now. You also need to know that I am one person who has COMPLETE grip over my emotions and I can detach sadness almost instantly. No one is worth my time to wade aimlessly over.

That two words are "World Cup".

9 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

world cup...the bane of every girl's existence..where all the pubs are crowded..perpetually...

fuck..i wanna go to hed kandi too...

ok..will stop ranting..the result of too much alcohol in my system...

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah not every girl hates world cup. i, for one, love it to bits. ;) and yes butterfly, matches. when?!

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i take that back, i dont need u anymore since i got my live stream haa

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger sÞ¡ηηєє said...

haahha world cup is the best! make me feel the world is involved together... ;)

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

U sound like someone I wanna slap during clubbing.. hahah

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, tiffany jewelry, michael kors, michael kors outlet, louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, burberry outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, nike air max, nike free, longchamp, replica watches, nike air max, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, louis vuitton

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg boots uk, converse outlet, lancel, gucci, swarovski crystal, hollister, barbour, moncler, nike air max, canada goose outlet, links of london, ugg pas cher, converse, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, barbour jackets, pandora charms, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, pandora jewelry, vans, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, swarovski, canada goose uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, karen millen, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, moncler, canada goose, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online, montre pas cher, michael kors handbags, supra shoes, toms shoes, wedding dresses, moncler, doke gabbana outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

cheap ugg boots
valentino outlet
snapbacks wholesale
michael kors online outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
lululemon pants
air force 1 shoes
toms outlet store
chanel handbags outlet
adidas outlet
chicago blackhawks
ugg outlet online
louis vuitton bags
babyliss flat iron
rolex watches
rolex watches outlet
canada goose jackets
michael kors handbags sale
ferragamo outlet
tommy hilfiger
1205minko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home