Monday, August 28, 2006

My Birthday Wish

Last night I wished for..

Someone with,

a face that screams seduction, a kickass body that will make Lucifer proud, huge knockers and the tighest ass. Someone unbelievably witty and funny, who will take me for the ass that I am and try to hook me up with hot chicks from time to time.

Someone who cooks a mean steak and will debate with me over who's better, Batista or Brock Lesnar.

And she has to be an exotic mix of Japanese and some other less important race, like inherent bisexual and nymphomaniac

You think I'm asking for the impossible?

Then tell it to those who dream and wish for world peace.

I can care less if the world degenerates into chaos, as long as I have this girl. I'll be on the moon anyway, and when I get bored of her.. I'll go fuck Martians.

6 Comments:

At 2:18 AM, Blogger carriexoxo said...

oops, that sounds like me! haha.

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Wishing for the impossible.. =p Anw, ur bday's on 31st right?

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hmmm and I thought I was a hard bitch... heh.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160425
michael kors outlet
nike free 5.0
nike huarache white
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
adidas yeezy
concord 11
christian louboutin sale
oakley sunglasses
tods outlet store
ray ban outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
adidas superstar trainers
kate spade
louis vuitton handbags
north face jackets
tory burch shoes
toms
true religion outlet
insanity workout
coach outlet store
true religion outlet online
michael kors handbags
oakley outlet
air jordan 4
ralph lauren outlet
toms outlet
lebron 12
cheap toms
gucci outlet online
vans sneakers
kd 8
coach outlet online
michael kors
michael kors handbags
gucci belts
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet store online
nike huarache black

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shadow Creation is the process to change the color of an image or video..Shadow Creation It means correcting the lighting, white color balance, red or blue color balance, so that the image looks more clear or natural

 

Post a Comment

<< Home