Saturday, February 04, 2006

Butterfly gets girl in trouble

People actually have interesting conversations in Singapore. A conversation turned into a discussion on how guys clean up after sex. Which is pretty interesting considering everyone does it differently.

I have a very important lesson to share. Condoms cannot be disposed in toilet bowls. It needs to be wrap sufficiently in toilet paper before being discarded, apparently it floats.. really well.

I hook with this girl at her place. The next morning I get a very rude awakening. My deeds of yesterday have returned to haunt me, consequences work doubly fast these days. I get a call from her.

She: "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?"
Me: "huh..?"
She: "YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON! YOU IDIOT!"
Me: "What... what!?"
She: "What the fuck did you do to the condom?!"
Me: "I flushed it down the toilet.."
She: "Yes you moron! Did it fucking crossed your mind that you HAVE TO FLUSH IT?!"
Me: "Ya... I DID!"
She: "MY MUM DIDN'T SEEM TO THINK SO!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. I would have burst out laughing if this happened to someone else, of course the hilarity of it never crossed my mind till much later. I scanned through my half awake mind. Did I flush? Of course I did. I remember dumping some toilet paper over it too. Well, guess it wasn't enough. Oh well, everyone makes mistakes.

Me: "Ohh.. shit"
She: "Yes OH Shit! My mum almost fucking killed me!"
Me: "What did you say?"
She: "I fucked an idiot! What can I say!?"

Apparently she told some story about how the condom was some prop in a prank meant to be played on her friend and she meant to discard it. Yea, if i was her mum, I'd believe her.

Her mum found a pinkish plastic floating in the toilet bowl and went hysterical when she realised it was a condom. I contribute to a small percentage of domestic conflicts.