Thursday, March 30, 2006

The OZ Pictures

As I've promised.. here are the pictures. I blurred out some because I'm in it and the last thing I want is for people to stone me on the streets.



Some people I have no issues on showing and you can guage for yourself what I regard as hot. This is the Thai chick that hit on me in the club. I'll give her about a 6.5 - 7, largely for her boobs, and she's actually hotter in person. The pics don't do justice to her assets. Let me run you through on what I like. I like people with sharp features, meaning a nice nose. This girl was alot cuter in person and her body is almost perfect at the right places.

Girl, if that is you in the pic, I want you to contact me right away. Do not let distance be a deterence in getting to me. Girls have travelled all the way here to fuck me before, you can do it to. I don't have a pic of the Viet chick, but she's WAY hotter that this one.

I hope I won't get into trouble for posting these pics.

I actually like this above pic alot, with my face in it of cos. These people are the best party bunch I can hope for. These pics I might take down in future.

Ok now just to show you the infamous Ivory.. the chronicles and eventual debacle is found here

This is the only pic I have left on my com.

And lastly, the sign that made me laugh my ass of for 10mins straight on the road. Let me explain.

In case you have a bad eye sight, it reads "Wrong Way Go Back". The absurdity of this is that this sign is located 50m into the turn and on a one way road just before the bend. I hope you guys can draw a mental picture. Which means... By the time the driver sees this sign and realises that he is on the wrong side of the road, he has NO chance of turning back and is approaching the bend in 2 secs. He has just enough time to make a confession and pray that the road is clear. Either way, he is FUCKED. I don't understand why they just can't put "No entry" signs to warn people instead.

Funny country, but hey, they don't understand why Singapore toilets do not have half and full flush systems either.