Monday, February 06, 2006

Butterfly trash talks, gets the guys worried

We were supposed to go for this party at Pavillion which was apparently very popular. The last I heard, ticket sales went into the thousand. Yes, no kidding, I'm told the place can accomodate 2000 people. Well, my logic was that if a place had 1.5k people, there's bound to be babes. The guys however didn't see it this way. Then we considered pub crawling, but some of them were too tired to commute, given that none of us was driving that night. See, public transport kills the life of any party.

Not driving turns out to be a good excuse to get drunk. We open a bottle at MoS and I tell them that bottles makes getting to know girls alot easier. I tell Lee to tell this girl he wants to drink with her. He gives a list of excuses beginning with, "she's not very hot", then absoultely refused to go talk to her even after losing a game and having to do a forfeit. My friends are cheaters, liars and assholes.

In defense to the girl, I thought she was decently good looking. Not very hot, probably not one that you'll notice had she been standing in a crowd, but decent enough for you to start a conversation with. So if she was not bad then why did I not make a move myself? Well, she's tall, and I don't really dig girls that threaten to put me at a vertical disadvantage. Since she's easily the hottest in her group of girls and that they are standing so close to our table, I exercise my communal spirit.

Me: "My friend here wants to drink with you." [I offer her a drink]
She: "I have my drink... where's your friend's drink?"
Me: [signalling Lee to hold up his drink] "there.."

I'm like a fucking match-maker. She turns out to be quite friendly but at the rate Im downing the liqour, I would have successfully completed a full alcohol blood transplant in under half an hour. Her friends are unfortunately not as hot don't take jokes very well. One had ample boobs and her dance made her bounce ALOT. I stare, say "wah, need sports bra" and she didn't look too pleased. I'm only trying to be of help here, look, if it jiggles when you dance, men are gonna stare anyway.. get used to it.

We drink with a vengeance, I take massive gulps in hope of getting drunk, its been a while. I meet Prissy with her friend who's this really cute girl. Turns out she's a DJ at Phuture. Her stocks definitely just went through the roof. Then all's good, till I become a really big cock magnet. At last count, I have 6 guys coming up to talk to me. Not that they were hitting on me, but because as I point out to the guys, shuffling gets ALOT of attention. The big problem is, I'm pretty high, and they are mostly non-Chinese, which means at the state I'm in, they all looked the same.

Kenn's a goner. He's drinking capabilities are about par with LB, just that he has alot more enthusiasm in confronting alcohol. He falls onto the toilet floor, can hardly stand while pissing and makes very good attempts to know girls. I give him full marks for effort in trying to hook up with this Korean.

Me bump into MissBangs and Ivory, both not too please to see me. Lee complaints about my big blow off on Ivory resulting in a simultaneous cock-block for him and MissBangs. As he puts it.

Lee: "She's not gonna fuck me simply because you fucked her friend up."

Girls are petty, they need to put aside loyalty to friends and do what lust tells you to do.

I say some other mean stuff to a couple of others that night. Mostly because they rubbed off me the wrong way. There's this very tall shank that was with us whom Lee spent alot of his time on.

Me: "I want you seated at all times when I'm talking to you."

Thankfully she's not a freeloader, cos she buys a jug of Sour Apple, which I try skulling. I am shameless when it comes to drinks.

Some girl tugs at my hair while I'm dancing, and goes "nice hair". I smile, then walk off. Not that I'm being rude, but I found nothing I could possibly complement her back on. The best thing I could have said was 'nice voice'. Her friend with her is equalling distracting. Why do I say so? Let me put it in perspective. Her upper body is decent, as in arguably slim, but her lower body told a totally different story. She's a mystical creature, she's a centaur.

Firstly, her calves are hugely thick they have to be classified under thighs. This could be Elephantitis or just too much soccer. It confused me so much I spent half the time trying to find who she had the body transplant with in the club.

By the time we left the place, Im pretty much sober, but there was still enough alcohol in me to be amused by people puking by the side of the roads and for me to stare curbs that trip me frustratingly. Sometimes, I get myself in danger of being killed.

We walk pass the bus stop which had a whole group of young punks squating around. I pass a comment.

Me: "Wah, all waiting for the bus back to Johor?"

Kenn thinks it's pretty hilarious and starts to burst out laughing. I go on taking a jab at them. Its a really silly sight to behold, cos there are seats at the bus stop, but no one is actually smart enough to seat. How much more comfortable can squating be compared to seating? Those damn Ah Bengs have really half a brain sometimes.

Lee however didn't share the hilarity of the situation. He kept dragging me away because they were staring back at us.

Lee: "Shuddup... just shut up and walk.. I don't want to die tonight."

4 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2015-10-22 xiaozhengm
Jordan Retro 13 Pink And Grey
UK Louis Vuitton Handbag Outlet
fitflops
michael kors uk
michael kors outlet online
Jordan Retro 8 Playoffs
Christian Louboutin Outlet Authentic Sneakers Online
canada goose jackets
ugg boots australia
ugg boots sale
Jordan Retro 8 Playoffs
Abercrombie Short T-Shirts
Michael Kors Factory Outlet Online Official
Coach Outlet Official Website
Kobe Basketball Shoes For Sale
Designer Handbags Louis Vuitton
uggs australia
air max 95
oakley sunglasses,oakley vault,prescription sunglasses,polarized sunglasses,aviator sunglasses,spy sunglasses,oakleys,oakley canada,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley frogskins,oakley holbrook,cheap sunglasses,wayfarer sunglasses,oakley standard issue,fake oakleys,oakley glasses,oakley.com,oakley prescription glasses,oakley goggles,sunglasses for men,oakley gascan,oakley store,oakleys sunglasses
Ugg Boots,Ugg Boots Outlet,Ugg Outlet,Cheap Uggs,Uggs On Sale,Ugg Boots Clearance,Uggs For Women
ugg boots
uggs on sale
celine bag
Coach Factory Outlet Online Authentic
cheap oakley sunglasses
Michael Kors Outlet Online USA Stores
uggs australia
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
Coach Outlet Store Online Official Website

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louboutin pas cher, coach purses, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, lacoste pas cher, true religion jeans, vanessa bruno, abercrombie and fitch, coach outlet, sac guess, hermes, ralph lauren pas cher, coach factory outlet, michael kors, lululemon, nike blazer, nike air max, nike free, ralph lauren uk, air force, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, nike roshe, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe run, michael kors, michael kors, ray ban uk, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, nike air max, timberland, kate spade handbags, tn pas cher, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, air max, north face, mulberry, burberry, true religion outlet, hollister

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

michael kors outlet online
christian louboutin,louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia,scarpe louboutin
coach outlet online
tiffany and co
coach outlet online
hermes belt for sale
swarovski crystal
barbour jackets
new balance shoes
north face outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
cheap ugg boots
coach outlet store
phone cases
lululemon pants
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
coach handbags outlet
michael kors handbags outlet
fitflop sale
michael kors factory store
1205minko

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors handbags
ed hardy clothing
nike huarache
nike blazer
red valentino
cheap nike shoes sale
salomon shoes
nike huarache
miami dolphins jerseys
cheap jordan shoes
2017.3.12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home